At Turner Freeman Lawyers we pride ourselves on providing expert legal advice to clients with dust diseases.
Our noteworthy achievements include:
- Representing thousands of asbestos victims.
- Acting for Bernie Banton in his claim for compensation against James Hardie.
- The first ever product liability claim agains James Hardie in 1982.
- The first ever mesothelioma verdict for home renovation exposure.
- Successfully running the first ever jury verdict for a lung cancer claim in Australia.
- The first verdict on behalf of a child born at Wittenoom and exposed to blue asbestos dust in the township.
- Landmark decision in the High Court in Australia which has now settled the law in Australia in respect of causation of mesothelioma giving security to mesothelioma victims and their families.
Turner Freeman Lawyers specalise in helping people who have been diagnosed with an asbestos disease claim compensation.
People diagnosed with asbestos diseases may be able to obtain compensation from a variety of different sources.
Some of the sources of compensation require an election that no other claim be pursued, while others can be pursued concurrently.
It is very important that you contact one of our lawyers and obtain advice as soon as you are diagnosed with an asbestos disease so as to protect your rights to claim.